Monday, November 1, 2010

FEATURED | Article in ‘Die Gemsbok’

Many of you already know that I’m originally from a town called Upington in the Kalahari. I was there about a month ago to shoot my best friend’s wedding (photos coming soon) as well as a portfolio and couple shoot.

Elzanne Horn went to school with me and now works as a journalist at the local newspaper called ‘Die Gemsbok’. When she saw on my Facebook page that I was planning a trip to Upington she contacted me and asked if I would be interested in an interview for the newspaper. It was so much fun, it was more like catching up than an interview.  In the article it mentions the SR Art & Photo competition that I won (read the full blog entry HERE), the internship I did at FotoFactory as well as the M&S shoot I helped out at for photographer­ Donovan Fighardt (he had the privilege to shoot Twiggy and Danny Monique for the Marks&Spencer 2010 spring/summer collection­). Baie dankie Elzanne, jy is ‘n ster :)


My received my copy a few days ago:



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright  2010 Carien Kuhn Photography

ALL my images are under copyright protection and may NOT be used in any way without my written permission. My images are NOT stock images & may NOT be altered in any way.